Friday 18 October 2013

Questionnaire Results

Questionnaire Results 



1.) Do you a) like b) not like or c) don’t mind wearing vans?









2.) Do you own a pair of vans, or any other vans product? If so which one(s)?

Answers:
“Yes they are blue”
“No, I used to though”
No, I couldn’t find anywhere that sold a size big enough”
“Yes I do”
“2 pairs of vans plimsolls”
“Yeah, some shoes”
“5 pairs”
“No I do not own vans”
“Two pairs of Vans”
“No”
Black vans”
“No”
“Yes, white ones”



3.) Do you think vans products are expensive fairly priced or under priced?


 





4.) What one word would you use to describe vans and their products?

Answers:
“Colourful”
“Colourful”
“Stylish”
“Simple”
“Shoes”
“Hard wearing”
“Comfy”
“Skater”
“Comfortable”
“Breakable”
“Fashionable”





5.) Would you say that vans produce a) good quality b) average quality or c) poor quality products?









6.) How important are vans shoes to you?








Questionnaire Evaluation

My questionnaire was successful as it gave me back both quantitative and qualitative results. However there were some aspects I could of improved on for example I could of asked some more questions to give a wider variety to the data I received back. I also could of asked a question to determine how many of the people answering my questionnaire were male and how many were female. That would of allowed me to determine if Vans being a unisex brand meant that an equal number of male and female buy their products. 


No comments:

Post a Comment