Friday 15 November 2013

Soundtrack Plan


Production: Vans Advert

Soundtrack Plan


Sound
Description
Use
Production
SFX/Voices/Music

What it should sound like
Explain where and when you will use it in your animation
Explain specifically where or how you will source the sound

Pieces of shoe scattering.




Should sound like small objects moving on a hard surface.

I will use this sound in my first scene when the shoe comes together.

I will create the sound by recording my fingers tapping on a table.

Shoes walking along the pavement.




It should sound like shoes hitting the pavement.

I will use this in shot 2 when the actor is wearing the shoes down the street.

I will create the sound by recording someone walking on the spot.

Skateboarding.





It should sound like someone skateboarding on a road.

I will use this in shot 3 when the actor first begins to skateboard.

I will record the sound of a skateboard being ridden down the street.

Skateboarding into distance.




It should sound like someone skating on a road and getting further away.

I will use this for shot 3 when the actor skates further away from camera.

I will record some skating away from me and I will not move.

Skateboard stopping.

It should sound as if a skateboard has had to stop suddenly



I will use this in shot 4 when the girl stops the skateboard with her shoe.

I will record someone stopping skateboard with a shoe.

Song: Rotator





Rocky, happy, fun

Throughout entire advert fading in out and different points

I will download it at: www.mobygratis.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment